Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pause button PLEASE!


LOL!  I sent an e-mail to my Clubbers today saying how I feel my life is in fast forward, but I'm pausing for Club night this Friday.  Seriously, life just keeps getting faster!  We worked the whole long weekend on our outside garden which I am SOOO happy with!  BUT my room is still not done - YIKES!  But I have been doing a little MDS here and there so will share one with you.  I've also been using my decor elements and will post that project soon!  Thanks everyone for your patience and for continuing to check back in!  Your support keeps me going :)  This is the baby shower invite I did up for my sisters good friend Chauntelle.  Her and her husband Sam are expecting twins!  EXCITING!  Can't wait to meet little Ava and Beau!  Thanks again for stopping by, be back soon!  STeph

No comments:

Post a Comment