Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day x 3



Happy Father's day to all the wonderful dad's out there!  I was going to post these day by day, but since today is the day...thought I would just post them all at once!  So sorry for the lateness, bu these could easily be changed into Happy Birthday cards.  So from the top: to my dad - I used the retired Wanted stamp set, as we're both horse nuts!  DSP is Comfort Cafe - my new fave!  Cardstock is Midnight Muse.  Second - to hubby Aaron - stamp set Open Sea (so glad this one came back to the catalogue!) and colours are Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler.  DSP is the Nautical Expedition, and this card was created by Heather Summers, this was one we did at last year's demo event.  And lost but not least!  For my step-dad Jim (and this is my favourite card) I used a digital stamp on MDS (think it's called King of the Grill???) and printed it on Naturals White 2x.  I coloured one and cut it out and used dimensionals to pop it out.  Cardstock is Midnight Muse and DSP is Summer Smooches.  Ribbon is the new Gumball Green - LOVE IT!  So there you go!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend, we were super busy with yard work, making jam, nice family dinner, and family time.  Thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment