Monday, June 4, 2012

S'mores Anyone??

Hello all!  What a weekend!  Aaron was sick all last week, and then who comes down with it?  ME :(  It started Friday and went downhill Saturday, but we made it through the trike-a-thon (thanks to all who came out and supported or pledged Hannah and Kayla).  Hannah was so determined to win, I've never seen her so aggressive - was kinda funny!  Anywho, the God's were on my side and my Saturday night Ladies Night was rained out so we will be doing that this Saturday, the 9th!  So if you can't make my Open House Friday, I STRONGLY recommend coming out Saturday as the remainder of my retired items will be there :)  And I'll also have gifts for the first 30 people to my table :)  Ok, onto my post.  Since I have been under the weather, I have been taking it easy and just working here and there on my room (praying I have it done for Friday!)  So today's post is a recipe I did up for my WONDERFUL Pampered Chef Consultant (oh yeah and she's also my sister !)  I LOVE LOVE LOVE these little treats!  So yummy and so addictive - so consider yourself warned!  I used the Noteworthy Digital kit to make this card, super easy :)  Anywho, heading off to bed and hoping this cold finds a new home!  Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you Friday!  Steph

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon...I have had this virus going around and some say it lasts 3-4 weeks...I am close to 3 weeks now...it is horrible:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful :( I do feel much better today, I hope you're feeling better soon and can make your Nurse's night out.
    Take care,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete