Monday, October 22, 2012

Simply Start Blog Hop!

Thanks for hopping over!  I'm so excited to be doing this, Heather has such an amazing team full of very talented stampers so I hope you'll hop on through to see everyone's creations!
Our theme is Hallowe'en so I have made up an MDS page from Hannah's first Hallowe'en.  The witch is inspired by Kim Score of PaperPunchAddicitons, loved this little punch art witch!  My other favourite element on this page is the 'happy hallowe'en' stamp from the Scaredy Cat set.  I LOVE being able to colour stamps in MDS2!  I hope you're all having a great start to the week and take some time to hop on over to Susie Hamms blog!

Sundee Himburg www.thepaperpossum.com
Christine Dionne www.stampwithchristine.com
Heather Summers www.stampwithheather.ca



3 comments:

  1. Super cute page! Love the witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great MDS page! so cute and I love the halloween stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! This hop was super fun :)

    ReplyDelete