Thursday, November 8, 2012

MDS Thank you cards for a Special Girl


Hello All!  Well I know it's been awhile...but it's just been one of those weeks!  So to brighten up my day I wanted to share a post with you about  two special people who I have mentioned before, Stephanie and Cole.  Stephanie's good friend Cole passed away from a rare form of childhood cancer, neuroblastoma.  Cole was a special boy, full of life and courage and fought long and hard.  To help celebrate Cole and help raise money for a cure for this awful disease, Stephanie spent her summer making friendship bracelets.  She set a goal of raising $500.00, and she reached that goal!  Her generousity and ability to cope with the loss of a good friend at such an early age amazes me.  I work with both Stephanie and Cole's parents and  was honoured to make some thank-you's for the people that helped Stephanie reach her goal.  If you wish to make a donation in Cole's honour, please visit www.jamesfund.com.  I hope the spirit of these two youngsters brightens your day, as they do mine :)  Thanks for stopping by today!  Take care, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment